Friday, October 29, 2010

eating biscuits!!!!

today weather forecast : been busy with presentation n meetings things~ glad that the weather was so good! hope tomorrow will shine just like today!!!

wake up in the morning ...... feel so dizzy and serabut!!!
doing some house keeping ><>
soo tired!!!

do some "homework" for my EPP presentation .....
forgot to take my lunch..ended up eating pizza bread XD ....
after the presentation ended, rushing to faculty to get our carry marks ....

going to library for a meeting at 8 ...... when back home at 10.30 ~
and straight away sit in front of my lappy to check my twitter~ euhhuhuhuuuhuhu :P
hmmm..... gotta off9 rite now!!! need to do some revision for my finals~

p/s: sakura's dinner is approaching!!!!! omo omo omo !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment