Tuesday, December 7, 2010

into the new world :)

today weather forecast : feel so happy today cuz it's new year in hijr calendar ;)  .

new year means a new start for us to be a better person. From what i've learnt this is called as hijr. mum told me that we as human always need to improve ourself. my auntie just came back from the Holy Land of Makkah... listening to her experience really makes me wanna go there :) the culture is totally different from us.

hmmm.... dunno why these several days i'm in good mood. feels so happy :)  many things i've learnt from my mum... she teach me how to be a really good person especially being a muslimah.
i really enjoy cooking with her. i love to cook!! hehehehe..

this semester break i'm gonna fill it with completing my stories. i love to write stories....hope one day i'll chance to publish it...hehehehhe...currently so in love with S.M the ballad's songs...sooo loving it XDDDDD my fave's song is missing you...

"my love can't come back to it's original spot"


love this phrase so much.yes my love can't come back to it's original spot cuz i'm so in love with you...hehehehehe ( sentimental la plak !!! )

nothing to drop anymore kekekkekekekeke~ 
anyeong~

p/s: daddy said i'll get new handphone !!!! YAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment