Saturday, June 19, 2010

confused~ lol lol lol!!!!


salam....i'm back from a quite long hiatus~
rite now listening to 8eight's - heartless....i love this song so much...though it's an old song...
many things happen .....
1. the lappy things....haishh

my dear hp dv3290 lappy please give me some cooperation....why u still lemau mcm siput dkt skype tuh? i had spent too much money on you yet u are still like this...aig0o~ *sigh* dunno what to do....eventhough i rase mcm nk cmpk je u ke dalam tasik unimas, but i still love u maa...hahahaha


2. bonamana album!!!

my bonamana album finally arrived!!! yeah~ fresh from korea....i'm glad since i'm one of the contributer to the sales in hanteo chart....go 4th jib!!!! i was hoping for kyu's photocard (cute lol!!) but i got yesung's ... it's ok since he also one of my biased in suju.....the album is nice...is not same as the third album....songs in previous album is strong compared to this one.....in my opinion (skema !!) , the songs in the new album is more about blissfulness.. you can try to listen to one fine spring day..really nice songs....so sweeeeeeet!!! talking bout my fave's songs in the album, i preferred miinah, boom boom, coagulation, your eyes, in my dream , shake it up and one fine spring day....hehehehehe....pndek kate, suke sume lah!
in third album, i really love reset, heartquake , shining star and what if....the songs are soooooo awesome ><.....i love heartquake cuz when u listen to it, you'll also feel the heartquake at the same time...the u-know's and micky's rap is also jjang!!! jongmal~


3. summer camp?

last week i went to kelantan ....(my hometown).....i'm kelantanese but i live in pahang and i don't know how to speak kelantan......sikit2 blhla...hahahaha...i went to see both of my grandma....the interesting is, it's really similar to summer camp....this is because:
  • it is really hot!!! (summer in malaysia? wut?)
  • so challenging!!! ( not enuf water supply, no elec...for about 1 hour only..kekekeke~)
  • no wireless signal = no broadband = no twitter, no allkpop, and no sjworld!!! ( dehyadrated~)

there's many things i wanna drop but i slowly forget about it....mianhe~ ahhhh before i keep forgetting all the things, i want to thanks my unnie for the album...she's the one who bought it for me...noemu2 kamsahamnida unnie-ahhh!!!!

i'll will post my 4th jib pics in another post~

currently addicted to orange caramel - magic girl.....too cute!!!

p/s: appa hepi father's day!!! you're my dad forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment