Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i'm back~

not feeling so well these days.....coughing really hard....
but i know, i need to endure it....i need to be strong! fighting!!!!
currently busy with the course reg......i took 20 credits hour for this sem....
but i like it since the timetable is quite balance...i took my dream subject, mandarin and i love it!
really love it!! so far so good~ haahahahaa
"mianhe my love"
i love this phrase so much...it is from super junior's song; she's gone....
i really love this song....this stupid form of me will cry silently everytime i played this song....
the meaning is so deep...
sometimes i wonder how was the feeling when we fall in love....all the sweetalks i really wanna experience it.....
seeing someone i love with another person really makes me hurt......but it's not his fault...
it's my fault for not telling him my true feelings....
i shouldn't be like this.....don't cry ~ you have to be strong......
i have heard lots of love stories from my friends.....some are sweet, some are really challenging and some are funny~~~
i always asked myself.... will my love story gonna be sweet, sad or hard?
i hope this love story of mine will have a happy ending just like the snow white or maybe cinderella?....just God knows...
i always pray that i will get a really good man to lead me in this life....
i should stop here....i hate this love disease..please go away from me....
anyeong~
p/s: oppa i miss you....

1 comment:

  1. hoishhhh..blew mo hupdate??

    jom pi umah baru aq..
    http://akupunyepasalaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete