Monday, November 8, 2010

good morning!!!

atia's weather forecast : sun shines brightly ... hopes my day will be like it too !!you are my sunshine....my only sunshine....lalalalalalalalala  

woke up early today though sleep quite late last night....
tomorrow is my first paper for my finals......good luck to myself!
listening to JB's never say never...it really inspired me a lot.... it teaches me to never ever give up....
anyway, i'm not BELIEBERS!! hahahahhaa i'm ELF!!
061110 is my oppa anniversary!! it's 5th anniversary!!! congrats!!!  till sapphire blue covers the world, we will never stop!!!!! it seems people all around the world were celebrating it!!! cuz there's been an ad (for their anniversary) for every country newspaper even in aussie!!!! GO GO GO SUPER JUNIOR!!!! ?( fangirling LOL XDDD )

"Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusanku, dan sesungguhnya, hamba Mu ini redha atas segala ketentuan yang telah Engkau tetapkan, kerana semua ini ada hikmahnya.... Amin "

till here, hope we will meet again next time!!!

p/s: love the emoticons soo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment