Friday, November 19, 2010

it hurts....

atia's weather forecast : feel like nothing today...

been busy with prep for my killer paper....suddenly feel so sad...
never thought that my words will make someone touched..... i never meant to boast anything that i have.. never even once... i'm not the type that like to show off..... u know it hurts when someone just misunderstand my words.... i never choose who is who as my friends.... really sad.... it's hurt... if i really want to show off what i have surely i'll do it since the beginning.....

people never understand the feeling being atia.... always being underestimate... unable to express feelings well..it hurts~ how could i say this....i try hard not to hurt anybody... but did they ever know my feeling? it hurts....the scar left was so so so deep..... thanks to God and my mother for her prayer .... i can stand up till now.... ..

thanks for making people leave bad impression on me and thanks for thinking me such a bad girl.... u know what? it feel s like dying to hear all the harsh words that u said... if i can reciprocate back, i can do it on spot but to think that there's no good to be like that i try to resist myself...in everything that we said, we wrote it reflects our knowledge.... if u r writing or speaking like a bullshit, then u better get outta game.... the silence that i remain till today doesn't mean that i'm the loser cuz action speaks louder than words... remind urself, i'm dangerous cinderella !!!

p/s: feel betrayed~ how could a person called friend do this to me.. then it should not be call as friend but traitor~ cuz a friend will know their friend the best better than other and accept their weakness no matter what and guide them to be a better person....

No comments:

Post a Comment