Wednesday, December 1, 2010

at kubang kerian rite now~

hi all!!!!   .... miss u soo much my blog~ hmmm exam is over!!!! YAY ! now it's time to rest ...
at kelantan rite now... balik kampung sekejap....

hmmm...my dear blog, actually i got something to tell ya... feel really disappointed with my little bro.... i know maybe he have girlfriend but i don't really care bout it... but thing that bother me is , his behavior...really annoying...if i can screams my lungs out surely i do it... 24h tagging with his handset.....typing on the keypad... so hate this kind of situation.... really want to scold him...but he is stone head~ no use of me scolding him....i can understand what's the feeling when we are head over heels with someone but, hello... i'm ur sister ..it takes much efforts for me to come back home yet u r treating me like this..what a disgrace :( if u really don't wanna talk with me then, it's fine .... just to talk to ur handset....until u die!!!

p/s: really not in the good mood~

No comments:

Post a Comment