Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a post

hi guys!! i'm back..it's been quite a month i'm in hiatus ~
been busy with my study things and a lot more....suddenly today feel like wanna drop something....been missing you my blog :)

first of all... SJM comeback!!! really love their brand new song :) perfection ...kekekkekekekeke
yesterday i went on rage.....really mad, really can't think straight at that time....don't wanna talk about it anymore
after letting my anger out, i fall asleep...before i sleep i said to myself, i need to tell my best friend about my prob but i can't reached my handset since it's to far from my bed then i fall asleep just like that....later, i dream of him..
he come to my dream and asked me: atia, why? what's happened? he then smiled at me....really makes my heart flutter...i woke up from my sleep. i've been thinking bout this since last night. it seems true what people says: if u really missing someone or need them so much, they will come to your dream." if then, i will prefer to just stay in my dream. just to meet that person that i miss so much :)


p/s: listening to "in my dream" by super junior

No comments:

Post a Comment