Tuesday, March 8, 2011

in a good mood ?????

atia's weather forecast : it is raining since yesterday....thunder ...soooo scared laaaa  omo O_0

this month i'm gonna be busy with all the college things...too many too handle yet, it is a good thing to learn ....
i learnt a lot from seminar wanita anggun.... really good experiences...i learnt how to handle a big event properly....

last night, while doing some revision, suddenly a random thought came to my mind... i've been thinking how did i learnt about the computer things... i never been to any computer classes to learn all the microsoft and even my home doesn't have computer until i was 15 years old. i still remember the feeling when there's just me and a boy in my class who doesn't know how to use computer at that time. i feel so shy. but i know i can went through it. i learn from my friend how to use all the things. and now ^^ the only thing that i doesn't know is how to hack someone's computer...hehhehehe...( bloody monday !!!!) don't try this at home! it is illegal ....*slap myself*

final exams is coming....i need to prepare myself if i want to get the dean list ...hehehehe....but in this situation i don't know i can achieve it or not...test, assignment, quizzes....its all killing me....*throw paper away* ... i've set my goals for this semester...i must achieved it!!!!

super show 3 is coming again in Malaysia!!! and i....just sitting in front of my lappy waiting for the updates...so sad...huuuuaaaaaaaaaa ....really wanna go .... need to stop....maghrib prayer is waiting ^^

anyeong

p/s: currently addicted to song ji eun's "going crazy"


No comments:

Post a Comment