Thursday, July 7, 2011

fangirling mode on !!!

weather forecast : seems like it's going to rain in anytime ... anyway i like it!! i love rainy days so much ... love the smells hehehe ....

these days i've been in fangirling mode too much!! hahaha.. well, it made sense since i've nothing to do... so bored meh ..  

you guys knew that i really love SUPER JUNIOR right? i really love them! they are my laughter and tears... but none of them have my ideal man personality teehehehehe ... my biased is kyuhyun and yesung  *kiss their pic* lemme introduce them 


this is my CHO KYUHYUN!!!! 

at first i didn't like him .... my first biased was teukie leader then, some days in 2009  i started liking him... i like his evilness!! this guy is so evil towards his hyungs ~ he has angelic voice ... so eargasm !!!! this evil magnae is cute too~~~ so cute... wanna know? find it urself at youtube.. macam macam ada ngehngehngeh *slap myself*

NEXT STAR : INTRODUCING MY IDEAL MAN .....

BEAST JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!

suju oppa mianhae  ... i love you guys so much but this guy is too hot for me kekekeke ..... i only love him not the band so, don't worry ... i started to know this guy just a few months ago *blame my sis*. before this i only listen to their songs... and i like a particular voice in this group.. i kept asking whose voice is this but never put in an effort to know the voice owner ... i really like his voice so much!! then i saw a poster of them when i randomly browsing the internet .. i saw a guy and i thought to myself that i like him ... love his style... it is lasted for a few days and i continue with my suju oppa kekekeke... when they release their new album few months ago, i saw the mv and guess what; he is the owner of the angelic voice... i felt so happy ... i ask my sister who is who ... end of story ..anyway i like him so much !! so handsome and 4D XDDDD 

a/n : i really love super junior esp. evil magnae and they will always be my favorite band and my true biased.... and hyunseung is lucky since he got my ideal man characteristics hehehe ....

anyeong!!!


p/s: currently addicted to navi - heart pains 

No comments:

Post a Comment