Saturday, March 10, 2012

CAT

today i'm gonna talk about my cat 
my cat name is

HACHIKO

my cat look like this 

when she is hungry she will look like this 

when she is full after eating her meal she will look like this 

her favourite food is fish *of course laaa* 

when she drinks she will look like this 

when she walks she will look like this 

when she runs she will look like this see see her perut buncit hehehe

when she tries to catch something, she will look like this  *jump jump*


my cat don't act cute like this
or like this
but instead, she act cool like this 
yeahhhh that's my cat. acting cool all the time!!


her hobby is doing nothing like this 

she sleeps like this or maybe like this 

that's all about my cat 

TEEHEE

ENJOY YOUR READING!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment